3.18.2005

Cardio Radio Redux

Lately, I have been really enjoying the Cardio Radio mix show that airs on Energy 92.7 at 12pm on weekdays. Previously, I didn’t have much free time to listen, but I have re-arranged my schedule so I can listen to part of it.

It has been really good the last few days. It’s been good before, but it has been better this week. The Friday editions are extra good!

Here’s today’s playlist. By the way, all these songs were played in a 60 minute period.

Mixed by A-Jax
C&C Music Factory - Here We Go
Sweet Sensation - Sincerely Yours
Nocera - Summertime
New Edition - Cool It Now
Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid
Ciara Featuring Missy Elliot - 1,2 Step [Original Mix]
Kelis - Milkshake
Lisa Lisa & Full Force - I Wonder If I Take You Home
Pretty Poison - Catch Me…I’m Falling
George Lamond - Bad Of The Heart
Freeeze - I.O.U.
Madonna - Into The Groove [12” Mix]
Nina Sky - Move Your Body
---commercial break---
Dino - Summer Girls
Cynthia - Endless Nights
Lisa Lisa & Full Force - Can You Feel The Beat
Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams
Rockwell - Somebody’s Watching Me
Midnight Star - No Parking On The Dancefloor
Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World
Madison Avenue - Don’t Call Me Baby [Original Mix]
Flexy - Mamasita
Paul Johnson - Get Get Down
Moloko - Sing It Back vs. I Feel Love
Mynt Featuring Kim Sozzi - How Did You Know [Extended Mix]
Soulsearcher - Can’t Get Enough [Vocal Club Mix]
Dave Armstrong - Make Your Move
David Morales Featuring Lea Lorien - How Would U Feel [Reconstruction Mix]